Tuna CasseroleFrom army88mwife 9 years ago
- 12oz package wide egg noodles shopping list
- 2 - 6oz cans of albacore bumblebee tuna drained shopping list
- 1 can of sweet pea's shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup colby shredded cheese seperated shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 2- 10 3/4 oz cans of creme of mushroom shopping list
- 1/2 bag of classic lays potato chips crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*
- In large pot boil egg noodles until tender then drain and place back into pot and set aside.
- In medium size pot combine creme of mushroom, milk, garlic powder, pepper, sugar, tuna.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, pour it over the noodles.
- Add pea's, and 1 cup of the cheese, and about half of the crushed chips. Mix well but try not to smush the pea's.
- In a greased casserole dish evenly spead the tuna casserole
- On top evenly spread the remaining 1/2 cup cheese and remaining crushed chips.
- Bake for approx. 10minutes until cheese is melted.
- Let cool and Enjoy!!