Spicy Corn BreadFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook two packages of the corn bread mix according to package directions and cook completely.
- Brown ground meat then add pepper, salsa, chilies and crushed red pepper and simmer 6 minutes to allow spices to cook together.
- Layer meat, cheese and spices over cooked bread.
- Prepare remaining 2 packages of cornbread according to package directions and pour over meat and cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated 375 oven for 40 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!