Stir Fry Cabbage And CarrotFrom whitejasmine 7 years ago
- 2 cloves of garlic, slice shopping list
- 300g cabbage, cut to small slice shopping list
- 1 carrot, peel, half and slice shopping list
- 100g chicken breast, cubed shopping list
- 1 chilli, slice shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoon of oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tablesspoon of water shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add in garlic, fry for 15 sec.
- Add in cubed chicken. Fry for a minute.
- Add in oyster sauce.
- Add in water.
- Add in carrots, stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add in cabbage and chilli, and stir fry or another 2 minutes.
- Finally, salt and pepper to taste.