Banana RollsFrom watson2167 9 years ago
How to make it
- Spread brown sugar onto flat serving plate and roll bananas onto the brown sugar.
- On a flat surface board, lay out the wrapper and place a bananas cover sugar on the end corner of wrapper and carefully roll wrapper to the other side tighty.
- At the end just brush egg white to seal, bring to fry. Fry about 5-6 mintues until golden brown.
- When done, place on rack to dry ( don't place on top of paper towel, cause it will stick ) and it ready to serve.
- It can be serve by itself or with ice cream...ENJOY !!
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating1 people
Ooooh! Watson. This sounds a little like a dessert I've had many times but it was drizzled with sweetened condensed milk, dusted with cinnamon, and served with ice cream and chocolate sauce. Thanks for the post!
Denisegrandmommy in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!