PEANUT BUTTER SILK PIEFrom arksunshine 6 years ago
- graham cracker crust for 9-inch pie* shopping list
- Fudge Layer: shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup shopping list
- 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter shopping list
- peanut butter Filling: shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 cups whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- For Fudge Layer: In a medium saucepan, cook sugar, chocolate, milk, corn syrup together, stirring occasionally, to the soft ball stage or about 234° to 240° on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter. Beat lightly for a few minutes; pour into bottom of pie crust.
- Chill thoroughly before filling.
- Peanut Butter Filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with peanut butter, powdered sugar and milk.
- Fold in whipped topping until well blended. Spoon into fudge-layered pie crust and garnish with chocolate curls and/or chopped peanuts. Chill thoroughly before serving.