Florentine Artichoke DipFrom blondie80 6 years ago
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Season with garlic and lemon juice.
- Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 10 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
The Cookblondie80 -Lake Villa, IL
The Rating3 people
This stuff is addictive! Very tasty
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Oh yeah - this is one of my favorite dishes ever. Just looking at your picture and ingredient list makes me want to jump in the car and run to the store and buy what I need to make it. Ha!
You get a high 5 from me and I will be going t...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
I did make this last weekend and loved your recipe! This is a keeper and I will be making this dip over and over again. Thanks again! Yummaliscious!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!