Sopapilla CheesecakeFrom feathers_316 8 years ago
How to make it
- In the bottom of a 9x13 pan place 1 can of crescent rolls. Flatten to edges, do not separate.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla with mixer.
- Spread over rolls.
- Place the other can of rolls on top, do not separate.
- Melt butter
- Add remaining sugar to butter and stir
- Spread on top of rolls
- Sprinkle Cinnamon across entire pan
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly brown. (Crust will look like cinnamon toast)