Brownies From ScratchFrom feathers_316 7 years ago
- For the brownies: shopping list
- 2 Sticks melted butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 5 or 6 tbsp cocoa shopping list
- 2 tsps vanilla shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- mini marshmallows shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 1 stick melted butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 6 tbsp cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 6 Tbsp milk shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the ingredients for the brownies with a mixer til mixed through.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes
- For the last 5 minutes of baking, take out of the oven and sprinkle with mini marshmallows
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes
- Mix ingredients for icing in mixer
- Pour over brownies
- Let set for about 15 minutes to cool a little before trying to cut and serve!
The Cookfeathers_316 Spearman, TX
The Rating3 people
fantastic gonna try these and print for safe keeping wow sounds delicous thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Feathers, these wonderful Brownies with marshmallows please the child and the adult in me with one bite.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
This sounds very good
homemadefoodlover93 in Crestview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!