Blue Cheese SouffleFrom chriesi 5 years ago
- 4 egg white shopping list
- 20 g sugar shopping list
- 1 pinch of salt shopping list
- 250 ml milk shopping list
- 20 g butter shopping list
- 60 g sugar shopping list
- 45 g flour shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- 150 g blue cheese shopping list
- ananas juice shopping list
- 200 ml cream shopping list
- ananas shopping list
- cane sugar shopping list
- butter and sugar for the forms shopping list
How to make it
- Preaheat oven to 180°C.
- Take 4 tablespoon milk aside and birng the rest to boil.
- Mix sugar, flour, butter and 2 tablespoon milk and add to the warm milk. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add blue cheese. Let it cool for 20 minutes, after add egg yolk.
- Beat egg white for 10 minutes with a pinch of salt, for another 10 minutes with sugar.
- Carefully mix the two mixture and fill in buttered and sugared soufflé forms.
- Bake for 20 mintues.
- Melt sugar, add chopped ananas and caramelise. Pour some ananas juice over and let it boil away. (In my case I had no time because I had to serve it fast, so I had some ananas pieces with some syrup was also yummy.)
- Add sweetened ananas juice and cream to a cream maker. Serve it on top of the soufflé.