Peanut Butter Chocolate BarsFrom rodeogirl73 7 years ago
- 1/2 c butter, softened shopping list
- 1 c splenda shopping list
- 1/3 c firmly packed splenda brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c milk shopping list
- 1/2 c creamy, no sugar added peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 c quick oats, uncooked shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 c mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter, splenda & brown sugar until well combined.
- Stir in milk, pb, egg & vanilla until blended.
- Gradually mix in combined flour, oats, baking soda, & salt until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Spread mixture evenly in well-greased 13x9" baking pan
- Bake in preheated 350 oven 20-22 mins.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack
- Cut into bars
- Store in airtight containter at room temperature.
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!