Ceasar Salad DressingFrom seh0625 7 years ago
- 1 can anchovie, 28 ounces shopping list
- 1 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 cup garlic puree shopping list
- 2 ounces hot sauce shopping list
- 2 ounces worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 large pinche black pepper shopping list
- 3 pinches salt shopping list
- 15 juice lemons shopping list
- 3 pints cider vinegar shopping list
- 5 pounds grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 24 egg yolk shopping list
- 1 gallon olive oil, 1/2 gallon Wesson Oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix in a plastic 5 gallon pickle container
- Use a large mixer (similar to a paint mixer)
- First puree in a robot coupe these ingrediants: anchovie,
- mustard, garlic, hot sauce, worchestershire, salt & pepper,
- slowly add the lemon juice.
- Remove the above into the large container, mix while adding
- egg yolks.
- Slowly add the oils, while mixing, occasionally adding the vinegar.
- Finish with the grated parmesan cheese.
- This is a bulk recipe, and must be stored in a walk box,
- keep covered. Will last until egg yolk goes bad,
- a few days.