Bears Lemon chickenFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1.½ lb chicken pieces shopping list
- peel of 1 lemon shopping list
- 4 spring onions shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 fresh red chillies shopping list
- 1 cup peanuts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- juice 1/2 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Finely grate lemon peel. Chop spring onions. Mix together the chicken pieces, lemon peel, spring onions & season with salt & pepper. Leave for 20 mins.
- Finely chop chillies.
- Roast & crush peanuts.
- Heat oil in wok. Toss in the chicken, lemon peel & onions & stir fry for 5 mins.
- Add chillies & stir fry another 5 mins.
- Sprinkle with sugar & add peanuts. Pour in fish sauce & lemon juice & stir fry 5 more mins.