Stuffed BreastsFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves, pounded thin shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cups shredded Cheddar or monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 4 ounces green chiles shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot enchilada sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, chiles, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Place a generous dollop on each flattened chicken breast, then roll up.
- Place chicken rolls in the crockpot, seam-side down.
- Top chicken breast rolls with remaining cheese mixture, soup, and enchilada sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.