Roasted Sausages Peppers and PotatoesFrom rapunzel 7 years ago
- 1 lb Italian sausages shopping list
- 2 bell peppers, cut in 1-in. strips shopping list
- 1 bag (20 oz) red potato wedges shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives shopping list
- Garnish: chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Position racks to divide oven into thirds. Heat oven to 500ºF. You’ll need 2 large rimmed baking sheets lined with foil (for easy cleanup).
- Divide sausages, peppers and potatoes between pans; toss with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roast 10 minutes. Toss; switch position of pans. Roast 10 more minutes until sausages are cooked.
- Cut sausages into slices; toss with potatoes, peppers and olives. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Recipe courtesy of Woman's Day April 1, 2008
The Cookrapunzel Private, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!