Hairy Daddy Longlegs CupcakesFrom tinam 6 years ago
- chocolate cupcake (for the body) - you can use a chocolate cake mix or buy already made plain chocolate cupcakes shopping list
- Canned chocolate icing shopping list
- chocolate sprinkles (hair) shopping list
- 2 pieces of eye-type candy (e.g. licorice allsorts) - I have used those tiny cinnamon drops for the 'red' widow type look! shopping list
- Clean scissors shopping list
- Ruler shopping list
- 1 pkt black string lace licorice (legs) shopping list
How to make it
- If using a cake mix - bake according to package directions and cool completely.
- Frost the cupcake with chocolate icing and cover with sprinkles.
- Press the eyes into place.
- Use scissors to cut eight 4-inch pieces of licorice for the legs for each spider.
- Holding all of the legs together in a bunch, bend them in half and crease.
- Push the end of each leg into the cupcake as shown.
- Recipe and image courtesy of familyfun.go.com