Sweet Potato Pumpkin Soup with ChiliFrom chriesi 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut pumpkin in half and scoop out seeds.
- Cut peeled carrots, sweet potato and pumpkin in chunks.
- Place pumpkins, carrots, sweet potato on a cookie sheet and roast until soft to the touch, about 40 minutes.
- Heat one teaspoon oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, vegetables, spices and bouillon after cooking it for about 10 minutes puree it and cook it for another 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry thin slices of sweet potato in oil and serve it on top of the soup.