Kabobs In A Pot Kabab HalaFrom cgendy 8 years ago
How to make it
- Brown beef cubes in a medium pot, until well browned and you can't see any red. This takes about 15 mins. Drain excess fat.
- Layer onion slices over beef cubes in the pot.
- Add the water and let come to a boil.
- Cover pot and keep on low heat.
- Let simmer for 1 hour, stirring every 10 mins.
- After about a half hour the onions will get softer and softer and start to fall apart. Thats a good thing.
- After a full hour of cooking on low heat, add salt and pepper to taste and the 3 tbsp of cold butter. stir all together and taste when butter is all melted. Adjust seasoning.
- Serve hot. I love to serve this with a side of rice (how ever you like it). The onions and rice taste great together.