Sweet Ginger Stir FryFrom minitindel 9 years ago
- 12 ounces skinless boneless chicken breast halves or boneless skinless thighs. shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
- 2 cups loose- pack frozen mixed vegetables( any combination) shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled sweet ginger stir fry sauce shopping list
- hot cooked white rice shopping list
How to make it
- cut chicken into 1 inch pieces; set aside. in wok or large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. add vegetables; stir fry about 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. remove vegetables from wok add chicken to hot wok(add more oil if necessary), stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink. push chicken from the center of the wok. add sauce to center of the wok. cook and stir until bubbly. return cooked vegetables to wok stir to coat. cook and stir altogether about 1 minute more or until heated through.
- serve over hot cooked rice
- if you like more sauce add more.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating2 people
I have this recipe bookmarked. I just used the last piece of fresh ginger this morning to make a Carrot Ginger juice.
Thank youtrigger in loved it