Lemon Pepper Chicken SauteFrom susana 9 years ago
- 1-lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 &1/4-tspn McCormick lemon and pepper seasoning shopping list
- 4-tbspn margarine (*they used 2-tbspn butter) shopping list
- 1-cup baby carrots sliced in halves shopping list
- 1/3-cup snipped green onions shopping list
- 3/4-cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1-tbspn flour shopping list
- (I tweaked the recipe here and there but this is great as shown here.) shopping list
How to make it
- Season both sides of chicken wih lemon pepper.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook 6-7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken to serving platter; keep warm.
- Add carrots and onions to skillet; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Whisk broth and flour.
- Pour over vegetables; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 2 minutes
- Serve gravy spooned over chicken.
- NOTE: McCormick suggested stirring in some sour cream (1/4-cup) and parsley flakes (1-tspn) during the last 2 minutes but I didn't do that and the results were delicious anyway.
- -while the chicken was cooking I sliced up the baby carrots and put them in a bowl of salty water in the microwave for 12 minutes on high and they were perfectly done with the remainder of the cooking on the stove top. . . . .just a suggestion that worked for me.
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
The Rating2 people
thanks Susana for a wonderful recipe this is how i sometimes prepare my chicken ----it really is quick,especially when i am rushed for time :}
it truly is delicious,,,,with a little garlic added as well
have a blessed day
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!