BANANA CREAM PIEFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 ready-to-use reduced fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.) shopping list
- 3 C. cold fat free milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla Fat Free sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 2 C. thawed Cool Whip Free whipped topping, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Slice bananas.
- Place 1/2 of the banana slices on bottom of crust.
- Set remaining banana slices aside.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping with wire whisk.
- Spoon 1/2 of the pudding mixture into crust.
- Top with remaining banana slices;
- cover with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Serve topped with remaining whipped topping.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.