Barbequed Pork On A BunFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons salad oil shopping list
- 3 green peppers chopped shopping list
- 2 large onions chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chili powder shopping list
- 3 pounds pork cubes shopping list
- 6 ounces tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cook green peppers and onions until tender and lightly browned.
- Stir in chili powder and cook 1 minute.
- Add pork, tomato paste, vinegar, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire, salt and 1 cup water.
- Over high heat bring to boiling then reduce heat to low then cover and simmer 3 hours.
- Stir often until meat falls apart when tested with a fork.
- Skim off fat from meat mixture then with 2 forks pull meat into shreds.
- Serve hot on buns or cover and refrigerate to reheat for later.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!