Coco-Nutty Tropical Treat BarsFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted shopping list
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, drained and excess shopping list
- moisture squeezed out shopping list
- 1 can (7 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped almonds, pecans or macadamia nuts shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and confectioners' sugar. Stir in butter
- until evenly moistened. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of
- pan. Bake until edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile stir sweetened condensed milk, pineapple, coconut and
- almonds until blended. Pour into baked crust and spread almost to
- Bake until just set, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with white chocolate chips. Let stand until chocolate softens, 3 to 4 minutes, then carefully spread chocolate over surface.
- Cool completely. Cut into 32 bars.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
Love any recipe with sweetened milk! I think you are the dessert Queen henrie! Another great post. The boys will love this, especially my little guy. He loves white chocolate!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
love this thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Like eating a pina colada!!! Gets my 5!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it