Great Gravy Pot RoastFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3-1/2 pounds beef chuck or sirloin roast shopping list
- 2 tablespoons corn oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 1 large carrot sliced thin shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup Burgundy wine shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Rub meat with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Brown roast on all sides then add garlic, onion and carrots.
- Cook until onion is browned then drain grease from pan.
- Lower heat and add wine and sour cream.
- Cover tightly and simmer over very low heat for 3 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!