Aunt Jemimas Pancake MixFrom hayleesgrandma 5 years ago
How to make it
- TO USE THE MIX:
- 1 Egg
- 8 ounces 7−up
- 1 3/4 cups prepared pancake mix
- THE MIX: In an 8−cup container, stir together flour, Bisquick, sugar and
- creamer. Cover tightly. Refrigerate mix to use within 3 months.
- Makes 7 cups of mix.
- TO USE: Into blender, put egg, 7−up and prepared pancake mix. Blend at high
- speed until smooth, 1 minute. Allow 1/3 cup batter for each 6" pancake.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!