Buffet Green BeansFrom annieamie 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large frying pan or wok, heat HALF of the butter, adding the mushrooms as the butter melts over medium high heat.
- As the mushrooms start to brown, place the green beans directly over the mushrooms and cook for one minute.
- Stir the vegetables, combining well and let steam for one minute.
- Add the lemon juice and stir well and cook for 2 minutes, letting the vegetables steam.
- Stir again and when the green beans are a deep green color, add the rest of the butter and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Quckly stir together and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to your taste.
- (Your green beans should be crisp at this point. )
- You can place it all in a bowl and serve hot or at room temperature.