Cheese Sauced Baked PotatoesFrom grandmacooks 5 years ago
How to make it
- Set out cheese, sour cream, butter and onion so they can come to room temperature.
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly. Prick potatoes with tines of fork.
- Bake at 425 for 40 to 60 minutes or until done.
- Before potatoes are done, combine cheese, sour cream, butter and onion in a small bowl and beat them until they are fluffy.
- Pick up hot potatoes with pot holders or oven mitts and roll gently between the palms of your hands.
- Cut a crisscross in top of each potato and press the ends so that the centers fluff up.
- Spoon cheese topping over each potato.