Grasshopper Ice Cream PieFrom jovi_nutt 7 years ago
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs ( about 20 cookies; such as Nabisco's famous chocolate wafers.) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons butter; melted shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons 1% low-fat milk shopping list
- 1 ( 7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme shopping list
- 1/4 cup green cre'me de menthe shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons white cre'me de cacao shopping list
- 1 ( 8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 3 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream, softened shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crumbs and butter in a small bowl; stir with a fork until moist. Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill
- Combine milk and marshmallow creme in a microwave safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stirring once. Add cre'me de menthe, cre'me de cacao, and whipped topping, stirring until blended. Spread ice cream into prepared pan; top with marshmallow mixture. Freeze at least 6 hours. Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
The Cookjovi_nutt Newtown, PA
The Rating4 people
Love the Grasshopper drink....I know I'll love this! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
I love the drink Grasshopper but this is out of this world. Mint Mint and more mint!!
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Sounds amazing, thanks for sharing! I love mint so this is right up my ally!laurakaay in Oroville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!