7-UP Pound CakeFrom blondie80 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Slowly add flour
- Add lemon juice and mix well
- Gently fold in the 7-Up, 1/4 cup at a time
- Pour mixture into greased angel food (or bundt) pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for one hour until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Transfer the cake from the oven to a wire rack. Let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Unmold the cake onto the wire rack to cool completely.
- Transfer to a serving platter and dust with confectioners' sugar.
The Cookblondie80 -Lake Villa, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!