Chili Sour Cream BaeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound pork burger or hamburger shopping list
- 10 ouce can hot enchilada sauce shopping list
- 15 ounce can drained pinto beans shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon instant onion shopping list
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 6 ounce package corn chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat then drawn off fat.
- Stir in beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, jack cheese and onion.
- Set aside 1 cup chips and stir coarsely crushed remaining chips into meat mixture the put into a 2 quart casserole dish and bake covered at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Spoon sour cream on top in center then sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese and 1 cup chips around edge.
- Bake uncovered for 3 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!