Hot Crab Souffle SandwichFrom laurakaay 6 years ago
- 8 slices of bread shopping list
- 2 cups of flaked crab meat shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups of milk shopping list
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
- Dice 4 slices of the bread
- In a mixing bowl combine crab meat, mayo, onion, green pepper, and celery. Spread over bread in pan.
- Remove crusts from remaining bread slices. Arrange on top of crab mixture.
- Beat eggs and milk until blended. Pour over mixture in pan. Refrierate for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Spoon soup over top, sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour longer.