Maple Glazed Pork Chops with Apricot StuffingFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4-6 pork chops shopping list
- 1c maple syrup shopping list
- 1/2c soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4c cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,crushed shopping list
- 2c coarse bread crumbs shopping list
- 2T chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2c chopped dried apricots(hydrated in water or broth) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic,minced shopping list
- 3/4c chicken stiock shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1-2T oil shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate chops in maple syrup,soy sauce,vinegar and crushed garlic for a few hours or overnight.
- Reserve marinade,heat in a small saucepan. Combine the bread crumbs,parsley,apricots,minced garlic and stock. Seaon mixture. Make a pocket in the chops and stuff with breadcrumb mixture. Season the chops. Heat a saute pan over med-high heat. Add the oil and saute chops until cooked through and browned,about 5-8 mins a side,basting both sides with maple glaze while cooking.