Pork Chops With Apricot Dijon GlazeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 center cut pork chops on the bone shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- apricot Dijon Glaze: shopping list
- 4 cups apricot preserves shopping list
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup whole grain Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork chops in a shallow baking dish and pour white wine evenly over all four cuts.
- Cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours turning periodically.
- Remove chops and sprinkle both sides with seasonings.
- Place pork on a hot mesquite grill and char on each side.
- Be careful not to overcook.
- Smother the chops with the warm apricot glaze right before serving. To make the glaze combine all ingredients in a saucepan over low heat and stir until smooth.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!