Pizza LasagnaFrom bloodaxe 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown ground beef salt and pepper to taste.
- In a 9x13 cooking pan, spread a thin layer of spaghetti sauce
- Place three uncooked lasagna noodles on the first layer of sauce.
- Layer more sauce on top of lasagna noodles.
- Layer half of the shredded mozzarella cheese
- spread some of the black olives on the cheese
- Layer browned ground beef
- Spoon spaghetti sauce on ground beef
- Layer three more uncooked lasagna noodles on top of sauce and cover again with sauce. (Reverse order of layers)
- Ground beef, remainder of sauce, black olives, cheese
- Top cheese with uncooked pepperoni
- Bake at 450 F for 1 hour.
- If pepperoni starts getting too dark cover with tinfoil for the remainder of baking time.
- Let stand for ten minutes.
- Serve hot
The Cookbloodaxe Valders, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!