German Chocolate Streusal Bundt CakeFrom taylorsue82 8 years ago
- 1 swiss chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg vanilla instant pudding(small box) shopping list
- 2 Tablesoons oil shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- Streusel shopping list
- 1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup coconut shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons melted margarine shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 3/4 c powder sugar shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon milk shopping list
How to make it
- Blend cake mix, pudding,oil,water and eggs. Beat 2 minutes. Don't over mix.
- Spread 3/4 of batter in well grease 10 inch bundt pan.
- Combine streusel ingredients. Sprinkle 2/3 cup of streusel over batter in bundt pan.
- Spread remaining batter over streusel.
- Bake 40-50 minutes in 375 degree oven.
- Coool right side up 25 minutes.
- Remove and drizzle glaze over top.
- Glaze mix powder sugar n milk till well mixed.
- Sometimes I add 1 or 2 tablespoons of cocoa to glaze, to make a chocolate glaze, just a a bit more milk.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating4 people
wow love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it