Butterfinger Banana PuddingFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl,whisk milk and pudding mix together. Let stand for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Set aside 1/3 cup of the candy pieces for the topping.
- Fold remaining candy pieces,whipped topping and bananas into pudding.
- Spoon into and 8" x 8" dish and sprinkle with remaining candy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Use as many Butterfingers as you want.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- farmhousecook Nowhere, Us
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- violetart Bartlett, TN
- mumtazcatering Gauteng, ZA
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- lorialehmann Detroit Lakes, MN
- ruskingirl Harrison Twp
- bakermel Topeka, KS
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating6 people
I want ALL the butterfingers that I can find! Wow, this sounds amazing!
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
this sounds goodminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yummmmm!!! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it