Antipasto SeafoodFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 14 ounces ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 4-1/2 ounce can shrimp drained shopping list
- 4-1/2 ounce can tuna undrained shopping list
- 4 ounce can sliced mushrooms drained shopping list
- 2 small white onions sliced and separated into rings shopping list
- 1 cup salad olives drained shopping list
- 4 ounce can ripe olives drained shopping list
- 1 cup raw cauliflower sections shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ketchup, Worchestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- Add remaining ingredients except cauliflower mixing gently to keep shrimp whole.
- Top with small cauliflower sections then cook on low heat for 1 hour.
- Serve with a good butter flavored cracker or slices of toasted Italian bread.