Eggless Icebox CookiesFrom hoosiermom68 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat butter,sugar and baking pwoder in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla,then add oats and flour just until blended (dough will be slightly soft,but not sticky)
- Shape into a log about 2 1/2" thick and wrap w/Saran wrap.
- Chill until very firm,about 1-2 hrs.
- Slice log into 1/4" thick slices.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet,then sprinkle w/sugar.
- Bake approx.15 minutes or until lightly browned.