Beggars ChickenFrom dailypatnews 7 years ago
- 1 whole chicken (washed) shopping list
- 2 bunch of Chinese mushroom (cut to smaller pieces) shopping list
- 1 small piece of cinnamon stick shopping list
- 1 piece of star anise shopping list
- 2 tablespoon of kie chi shopping list
- 1 table spoon of tong kuai shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Filled up all ingredients in the chicken, wrapped it with aluminium foil.
- Baked in oven for 65mins.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
The Rating1 people
one time i watch chinese kung fu series,with andy lau the " the condor heroes" and they were eating this beggar chicken, hmm it's look so yummy, i wonder how to make it, a view years later, i stumble on your recipe and i got it, can't wait to try itkitchen_fantasy in Bluffton loved it
i got a question , what is kei chi and tong kuai
if it's not a trouble can you show me the picture so i can get it from the asian store thxkitchen_fantasy in Bluffton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!