Sweet Fried FishFrom cholena 8 years ago
- 6 small fishes or 500 g fish slices shopping list
- pinch of salt and tumeric pwd shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- 250 g potatoes , cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic and ginger paste shopping list
- pinch of pepper pwd and some spices shopping list
- 2 big onions and tomatoes , sliced shopping list
- 2 C water shopping list
- 5 green chillies shopping list
- 4 tbsp dark soysauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp sweet sauce shopping list
- 2 tsps sugar shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
How to make it
- Rub tumeric pwd and salt on the fish and deep fry until crispy .
- Fry the potato fingers and set aside .
- Fry the spices and add the ginger - garlic paste and the pepper pwd .
- Saute 1 min .
- Add the onions and tomatoes and saute until soft .
- Add the green chillies .
- After few minutes , add the sauces , salt , water and boil for 2 minutes .
- Add the fried stuffs .
- Simmer for 3 minutes .
- Serve Hot .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
- Not added to any groups yet!