Zucchini QuicheFrom laurakaay 7 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup Bisquick shopping list
- ½ cup oil shopping list
- ½ cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cups shredded zucchini (food processor is a life saver for this!) shopping list
- 1 teasp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1 teasp. marjoram shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon parsley shopping list
- ½ teasp. salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- ***May add browned sausage, chopped cook ham or other meat for variety.*** shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into greased 9" or 10" pie plate, bake at 350 F for 35 - 45 minutes or until toothpick test is successful.
- *I've also baked this in muffin tins, mini-bread loaf pans, even mini-muffin pans, I adjust the bake time accordingly for eash. Usually checking them after 12 - 15 minutes.*
- I also make sour cream, salsa, and maple syrup available as condiments. (Personally I enjoy them best plain.) Enjoy!