Pasta Dinner in a Rice CookerFrom frankieanne 8 years ago
- 2 cups of water shopping list
- 1 8oz. can of tomato sauce or one cup of your favorite jarred spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 2 Italian sausages (you pick the flavor!), casings removed, crumbled, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt (optional) shopping list
- 1 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried Italian herb seasoning (you may want to modify if you use jarred spaghetti sauce) shopping list
- 2 cups uncooked penne or rigatoni pasta (I used penne) shopping list
- Grated parmesan or romano cheese for topping (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in the rice cooker and stir once.
- Close the lid and turn the cooker on.
- When cooker turns off, stir and serve.
The Cookfrankieanne North Northern, California
The Rating6 people
sounds very easy and good thanks a bunchminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Another neat, quick idea! Thank you.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
I love everything in this! Sounds great and I can't wait to try it.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it