Julies Black Bean And Spinach EnchiladasFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- 1 package frozen spinach, cut kind, 10 oz. package, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix - I use HOT, of course shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained shopping list
- 10 flour tortillas shopping list
- 4 ounces feta cheese shopping list
- 1 can rotel shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa, thick, saucy kind like Pace shopping list
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix spinach, beans, feta & taco seasoning. Dip a tortilla into salsa and fill with mixture. Roll and place into 9x13 pan that has been sprayed with Pam and has a little salsa spread on the bottom. Fill and roll rest of tortillas.
- Mix remaining salsa and a can of RoTeltomatoes together and spread over enchiladas and then sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.