Cranberry Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
How to make it
- In skillet,heat butter and oil. Add pork chops and brown on both sides. Drain off excess fat.
- Add cranberries,salt pepper and brown sugar. Cover and simmer 1 hour. Transfer chops to a serving plate and keep warm
- In a small bowl,combine flour and water. Add to skillet. Stirring,cook until thickened.
- To serve,pour sauce over chops. Garnish with orange slices.
- If you have frozen fresh berries like me,they are good anytime. Can use frozen cranberries too!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
Hmmm.. you know what? Pork must be very good with cranberries. This is almost the same as my recipe for Pork Tenderloin with a cranberry glaze. Great minds must run in the same direction. LOL.dugger in Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville) loved it
Sounds very good. Have to admit, don't cook much with cranberries but this certainly looks like trying. Thanks!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!