Arakas Laderos Peas in tomato sauceFrom ivy 8 years ago
- ½ kilo of frozen peas shopping list
- ¼ bunch of fresh parsley. Finely chopped shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 carrots, diced shopping list
- 3 medium size potatoes shopping list
- 1/3 cup of olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 can of whole tomatoes with juice, blended shopping list
- 2 cups of water shopping list
- (Note: During summer I use fresh peas and fresh ripe tomatoes) shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onion and then add peas and sauté.
- Add carrots and potatoes, salt, pepper, parsley and tomato.
- Add water and cover pot with lid and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about one hour.
- Serve hot or warm with feta cheese.