Mexican Stuffed ShellsFrom smaz9202 8 years ago
- 24 uncooked jumbo pasta shells shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups salsa (as hot as you like it) shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese shopping list
- TOPPINGS: shopping list
- 8 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- 8 tablespoons salsa shopping list
- 1/4 coup sliced ripe olives (green or black) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions;drain.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;drain.
- Stir in the salsa, tomato sauce, corn and beans. Spoon into pasta shells.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9in. x2-in. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Top with sour cream, salsa, olives and onions.
The Cooksmaz9202 Tucson, AZ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!