Artichoke and Orange SaladFrom deliathecrone 7 years ago
How to make it
- Clean artichokes.
- Cook in large pot of boiling salted water 4 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Grate enough orange peel to measure 1 teaspoon. Transfer peel to large bowl.
- Squeeze 1/3 cup juice from 1 orange into the bowl.
- Using a small sharp knife, cut off peel and white pith from
- remaining oranges.
- Cut oranges crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
- Mix oil and vinegar into orange juice mixture in bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Mix in artichokes and onion.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Using slotted spoon, arrange artichokes and onions on platter. Garnish with orange slices and olives.
- Drizzle vinaigrette from bowl over salad.
The Cookdeliathecrone Johnston, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!