Apricot Balls And Almond PasteFrom lohashim 9 years ago
How to make it
- Make a slit in each apricot and remove the pit.
- Blend the almonds, sugar, and rose wateror apricot juice to a soft paste in the food processor.
- Take lumps the size of a small walnut and roll them into balls.
- Push them into the apricot slits, and press the apricots to squeeze the filling gently.
- Arrange the stuffed fruits on a heatproof dish and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for about 10 minutes, or until they have softened a little.
- Remove if they start to fall apart too quickly.
- when finished serve it beside vanila icecream with chocolate sauce
- or you can roll them dipped in coconut
- have them hot or cold
The Cooklohashim Riyadh, SA
The Rating4 people
Sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
its taunting me!!elisabizter in Fountain Valley loved it
Brilliant :: a new twist on peaches with amaretti --- this one surprising and fresh. I added a drop of Meyer lemon juice with the rose water.sapori in loved it