Fiesta Roll-UpsFrom shirlex7565 6 years ago
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pimento-stuffed green olives shopping list
- 5 (10 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the black beans, cream cheese, sour cream, seasoned salt and garlic salt in a large mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until blended, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- Stir in the Monterey Jack cheese, red onion and green olives.
- Spread the bean mixture over one side of each of the tortillas; roll to enclose the filling.
- Chill, tightly wrapped in plastic wrap, for 2 hours.
- Cut into 3/4 inch slices just before serving.
- Yield 50 servings
- per serving:
- calories: 65
- fat: 4
- sodium: 133 mg
- dietary fiber: 1 gram
- weight watchers points per serving: 1 point