Bleu Cheese PotatoesFrom shirlex7565 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, steamed, cut into quarters shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 3 oz bleu cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1/3 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, pressed shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Saute' the potatoes in the butter in a 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat until the potatoes start to brown.
- Add the bleu cheese, whipping cream and garlic and mix gently.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 5-8 minutes or until a thick creamy sauce forms, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into an oven proof serving dish.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Pre-heat the broiler.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until the cheese is brown.