Espresso Coffee JellyFrom scearley 6 years ago
- 2 packages unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 c water shopping list
- 3 c strong espresso shopping list
- 2 sticks cinnamon shopping list
- 3 whole cloves shopping list
- 2/3 c sugar shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 1/4 c rum shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
- chocolate curls shopping list
How to make it
- Soften gelatin in cold water.
- Combine espresso with cinnamon and cloves and bring to a boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove cinnamon and cloves.
- Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in sugar salt and rum.
- Pour into molds, and chill until firm.
- Unmold onto serving platter, and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!